1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

EE exam and Qualifying program ,

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by composite2004, Jun 21, 2008.

1. composite2004

Attending Physician
    please guys i need your help , what universities accept our applications for the qualifying program without toefl ?i had my degree in english but in egypt .
    thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. monreal

monreal Au pôle nord

Dentist
    So you are asking if somebody can do the search for you?

OK.. you have two univeristies:
    -UBC, they wrote:
    If you are from a country where English is not the PRIMARY language and are requesting an exemption, you must provide written proof that English is the language of instruction at the Institution where you studied. This may be in the form of a letter sent directly from the Institution or a printed copy of the Institution's website (with web address included) verifying that English is the language of instruction.
    -UofAlberta: only if you are a graduate of the American University of Cairo.

#2 monreal, Jun 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  4. xerostomia

Dentist
    Monreal, what about your F1 visa. I remember you were selected at TUFTS, but were denied F1 visa. Did you get F1 stamped?

5. monreal

monreal Au pôle nord

Dentist
    Nope. I got spanked again... Hopefully I am gonna make it here in Canada this year.

Thanks for asking.

6. composite2004

Attending Physician
    thanx montreal , but its not that i need someone to search for me , but ppl talk a lot and they told me u can apply without toefl and after searching i found that all them need toefl and am in rush as deadline is very close .

7. digital braces

Dentist
    hi everybody!!!
    does anyone out there knows if ubc holds the clinical test as one of their prerequisites for 2yrs degree completion programm...plz kindly share if u know. i have checked it on website of ubc..n its not mentioned anywhere:oops:

8. monreal

monreal Au pôle nord

Dentist
    Check again. You will find it.
    Scroll down to PHASE 2
    http://www.dentistry.ubc.ca/academic_programs/iddcp/admission_procedures.asp

9. digital braces

Dentist
    thanx monreal!!!!!

10. xerostomia

Dentist
    I am sorry to hear that, but at the same time I am happy that you fought against bearucratic arrogance. Considering your stats I have no doubt that you will make it in Canada this year, but if your have deffered your admission (assuming) for next year then better give it another shot, no harm.
    I am in the same boat and my application for COS is pending since Feb. I am supposed to start on July 28. Let's see if I can make it.
    best of luck

11. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician, Dentist
    Moving to International.