Effective use of EK passages to supplement Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyldishgambino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using Kaplan as the main source of my content review (because I started studying 5 months before my test date, so I thought for thorough would be better), but as you know, kaplan only comes with 15 discretes per chapter. So, I bought EK 10th edition for their 30 min tests and practice passages. Does anyone know the most (or one of the most) effective ways to get the most out of the practice I have from kaplan and EK? Should I just do the EK test after each corresponding chapter of kaplan, or should I save them for later so I can let the information sink in? Also, when do you think I should do the kaplan discretes? Also, when should I start working in KA passages and stuff?

Don't worry- I also have the AAMC bundle (qpacks, section bank, full lengths etc) but I was going to save them until much later.

Thanks appreciate the help

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah finish content as soon as possible then start doing passages. Use Kaplan online passages they're hard but helpful.

Reactions: 1 user