Effectiveness of EK Audioosmosis?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Turkeyman

Trickster Poultry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I should invest, thanks! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Turkeyman said:
Just wondering if I should invest, thanks! :thumbup:

I drive a lot for work, and I use it then. It's a pretty good investment. I would do it, but it depends on your schedule.

Ahh, yeah I'm definitely an audio learner as well. Nice quotes btw hahaha, "kangaroo style"

Turkeyman said:
Ahh, yeah I'm definitely an audio learner as well. Nice quotes btw hahaha, "kangaroo style"

The molecular velcro footrace was one of my favorite

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought AA (B&N.com has it for the cheapest, I think, unless you go to Ebay and stuff which I don't know about) earlier this semester since I commute and I thought it would be a good use of time.

But, damn, if I never listen to Disc 4 and Disc 12 ever again I will die happy. Those are the only discs I played just because I thought it would help if I play it repeatedly and sort of memorize the material. Well, I did memorize it-- the cringe-worthy, lame jokes, mostly. Ugh...I hate it so much. Buy it only if you have high tolerence for obnoxious banter.

I've stopped playing the discs. I've realized it's better that I drive in silence for my 90 minute daily commute.

hahahaha

I hear a lot of cracks on the humor, and I'm glad to hear both sides of the story on these CDs. Me personally...I think I'd love em. I have a crazy random make-no-sense type of humor and corny jokes make me laugh quite a bit because I'm a loser :D

Anyways I actually bought some off Ebay yesterday, and I should get them on Friday or something...we'll see how it goes.

Haha...disregard my negativity towards AA. My last post was the venting of a AA-aholic.

I will be listening to the AA all the way up until 8 AM of the test day, no matter how many times I swear it off and promise myself and others that I'll never listen again.

No prob, I took your post into account :D I decided the number of for's beat out the number of....againsts's...

I do think that if so many people believe their jokes almost take away from the learning experience in general, there should at least be a tone-down in the second edition (if any).

In addition, I read a lot of reviews on amazon that accused many of the jokes on Audio Osmosis with being sexist? Not sure what that's about haha