Effects of Plagiarism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope4thebest85

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten in pharmacy school with plagiarism on their record? There is a mark of plagiarism on my internal school record but not on my transcript. The school record will be off my record in 4 years. A friend was involved in the same situation as me but did not enclose it on her PHARMCAS application. She was accepted to all of the schools she applied to & is now a P3. However, I want to know who has gotten with enclosing it on your PHARMCAS? I want to enclose the information on my PHARMCAS but many people have told me not to since I won't even have a chance of getting in. Please tell my chances. My undergraduate gpa is around 3.5, graduated cum laude, & my PCAT score is around a 50. I have no experience as a pharmacy tech.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Don't be stupid and put it on your pharmCAS. Why would you want to disclose that information anyway if it is not on your transcript? Leave it off and let it go

Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up telling the truth because I wanted the truth to let me free. I'll let you guys know if I get any interviews or get into any schools. #Workinprogress

I ended up telling the truth because I wanted the truth to let me free. I'll let you guys know if I get any interviews or get into any schools. #Workinprogress
wow, keep us updated on your friend, I bet the school will find out (or already has) and is waiting for her/him to finish p4 and pay all that $$$$ and then take back the degree due to false info on pharmcas LOL ~