wends

Tigress in Training
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Status
i just got an email saying that students cant host me for an interview, but on the website it said that hosting is available..........whats the dl? is there anyone at einstein that would like to host me??? im cute........lol.

OP
wends

wends

Tigress in Training
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Status
i emailed the woman who normally does the hosting thing and she said there is no one :(

docjolly

On Cloud Nine, Once Again
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2004
The Empire State
Status
Attending Physician
wends said:
i emailed the woman who normally does the hosting thing and she said there is no one :(
:confused: Well, in the email I received for my interview invitation, there was something stated about "limited housing" being available. Perhaps, in this case, there is none.

I would suggest renting a hotel room (although, I'm not sure where the nearest hotel is). I'll see if I can find anything on the internet. If I do find something, I'll post it for you :D

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
docjolly said:
:confused: Well, in the email I received for my interview invitation, there was something stated about "limited housing" being available. Perhaps, in this case, there is none.

I would suggest renting a hotel room (although, I'm not sure where the nearest hotel is). I'll see if I can find anything on the internet. If I do find something, I'll post it for you :D
There's a HoJo that is close by and relatively cheap. not in the nicest area but liveable. Its near the train tracks, so if you reserve a room, make sure to ask for one away from it. Good luck!

OP
wends

wends

Tigress in Training
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Status
thanks docjolly........joan, the woman i emailed actually suggested a hotel, but its in manhattan and the bus takes about 40 minutes..........man, its just that im running out of money, and i have to fly all the way back to vancouver for another interview and its like $500!!! and im running out of groceries!! :oops:

RAwe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
Visit site
Status
wends said:
thanks docjolly........joan, the woman i emailed actually suggested a hotel, but its in manhattan and the bus takes about 40 minutes..........man, its just that im running out of money, and i have to fly all the way back to vancouver for another interview and its like $500!!! and im running out of groceries!! :oops:
wends, to get through this period you might want to hold off on expensive groceries for now and live off ramen noodles for a week - 'might be surprised what you'll be able to save. You're stomach may not be too pleased but your wallet will be :rolleyes:

OP
wends

wends

Tigress in Training
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Status
RAwe said:
wends, to get through this period you might want to hold off on expensive groceries for now and live off ramen noodles for a week - 'might be surprised what you'll be able to save. You're stomach may not be too pleased but your wallet will be :rolleyes:

are you being sarcastic with me? i dont get your posts......i have been saving on groceries, but i have to eat man..............i dont buy expensive groceries...am i taking your post wrong????

anyways, bumping this thread......