1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

EK 1001 question Series

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by NewKidin2block, Jul 25, 2006.

1. NewKidin2block

7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Finally begin to use my EK 1001 Questions Series, I brought the one for Bioloy and Physics. Biology, I think they model it like the actual MCAT, but maybe slightly tougher. Physics, I found them just to be a bunch of random Multiple Choice Question. Have anyone used the 1001 series for Chem or Ochem, what do you think of its helpfulness?

2. BXP

BXP Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Be careful with 1001 series. Unless you know your stuff, you wll be led astray sometimes because the books do make mistakes. But overall they are good.

3. Cooolguy

Cooolguy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

where did you get the biology 1001 from? I want to buy one too.