Ek 1001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vnicolas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have EK bio and I notice a large amount is devoted to physiology about 50 percent,....is the mcat really that physiology heavy?

Also do you think I should skip ek physiology because I will be taken a physiology class in the spring .. ( comparative animal physiology in the spring) before I take my mcat .... I had original plan on taken Jan MCAT but decided to take Aug and I do not want to waste my money so I decided to continue studying.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was like 'what's going on in here?' and saw that you edited the original content op.
That makes other posters look like they're posting on the wrong thread..

I'm kind of confused about your study schedule, but I guess your trying to prepare during the school year and a little after that?
Anyway, it would still be a good idea to study the physio section of EK Bio since it gives you a lot of tips about what you should be expecting for the MCAT. Plus it will probably help you do better in the class too. And yes, I feel like physiology is a big portion of MCAT bio, so definitely spend time on that.