1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

EK 101 verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ucdbiochem, Oct 12, 2002.

1. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

has anyone tried the EK 101 verbal book? I think it's in the new 2003 formcat. any comments?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey there,
    Took April mcat, got a 7 in verbal. I think I started working with the EK101 book 2 1/2 weeks before the mcat and managed to raise my verbal score to a 10. I think that the questions were on par with what is on the mcat. The passages for the most part resembled the mcat, but since a lot of them were on recent topics, some were a bit more interesting. Because of the time restraint (I started really late studying) I was only able to get through 2 practice tests in the book, but still thought it helped significantly. I highly reccomend this book.

4. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member