EK 101--worth buying for the last 12days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghosh20p

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing Kaplan for the last three years and my verbal is stuck in the 7-8 range, only once have I touched a 10. I tacke the exam for the third time on 4/10/2010--should bother buying EK 101 for verbal since I have reading great things about it on this forum???

Members don't see this ad.

it is hard to significantly improve anything in 12 days.

but if you have the money and time for it then you have nothing to lose.

if you need to prioritize your time elsewhere where you know it might be more effecient.. then maybe that is a better choice. verbal is more of a skill rather than a knowledge base, it needs to be developed over time with lots of practice.

Not to be rude but why would you wait until the last 12 days to change a strategy which clearly hasn't worked after 3 years? It's going to be extremely hard to change much in 12 days but I guess it can't hurt. That said, you should be spending this time doing practice FLs, preferably AAMC if you haven't done them already. If you have, people here seem to like GS or BR FLs, although I haven't seen them. Kaplan FLs are a waste of time.