ek 101

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

KK82

I too the MCAT TWICE. I got a 28 first and then a 26 on the second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have the actual ek 101 verbal passages, but not the verbal review book. what is their strategy????????????????????????????????? i am doing bad...

Members don't see this ad.

Their strategy is as follows:

1. Take 5 second break before each passage
2. Read through whole passage without stopping
3. Construct a main idea in about 15-20 seconds.
4. Answer questions using the question stems, go back to passage for inference, and your main idea.

That is the bulk of it. It helps you just need to get used to it. Good Luck :)

USArmyDoc said:
Their strategy is as follows:

1. Take 5 second break before each passage
2. Read through whole passage without stopping
3. Construct a main idea in about 15-20 seconds.
4. Answer questions using the question stems, go back to passage for inference, and your main idea.

That is the bulk of it. It helps you just need to get used to it. Good Luck :)

Have you guys been using the suggested study method of going back the next day and spending 30 min per passage ("at least") dissecting all the questions and answer choices? Has anyone noticed that this is helpful - seems a little overboard but maybe necessary for big imporvement??

I havn't. In fact, I wasn't aware that they recommend that. However, with the little time we have left, I am going to practice, practice,practice. That goes for the Gen chem, orgo chem, and physics I have left as well. Can you say overwhelmed? :eek: