EK 16 Mini MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canuli

iluna
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DO you reccomend I purchase or don't waste your money?

If any one has used this as a resource please let me know what you think about this material.

Thanks fellow MCATer's :D

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken some of them, but not the real MCAT yet. I think they're useful as additional practice material, but I don't think the questions are at the same level of quality as the other EK materials, and the verbal in particular seem extremely ambiguous and much more difficult than the verbal sections in 3R and 4R.

I have a question about Examkrackers in general...is it a helpful enough source to study for the MCAT??? I'm retaking it and I mostly used Kaplan material and I recently bought Barrons and Arcos/Peterson, and I realized a big difference between the way Kaplan's questions are more like the MCAT's while the Barrons and Arcos/Peterson seemed kind of dumbed down.

Are the EK practice problems really going to prepare me for MCAT style questions, or is it going to be a waste of my money??? Side Question, what is TPR??

Also, what about the EK study guides?

Nobody uses ARCO. Please return that book and get your money back.

BaylorGuy said:
I have a question about Examkrackers in general...is it a helpful enough source to study for the MCAT??? I'm retaking it and I mostly used Kaplan material and I recently bought Barrons and Arcos/Peterson, and I realized a big difference between the way Kaplan's questions are more like the MCAT's while the Barrons and Arcos/Peterson seemed kind of dumbed down.

Are the EK practice problems really going to prepare me for MCAT style questions, or is it going to be a waste of my money??? Side Question, what is TPR??

Also, what about the EK study guides?

Yeah, I realized it was crap...then realized that the stupid people up at Majors Bookstore dont take returns on review materials....its a waste of a good $15

But seriously...what about the other questions