EK #1g MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

good_faith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone took EK #1g MCAT ?
If you did, what do you think about the exam? Is it close to aamc practice test (3r-6r)?

Good_faith

Members don't see this ad.

Don't freak out, but it is a difficult test with a hard curve.

I took it 2 weeks before the MCAT. My score was 5 points below the AAMC test I took 3 days later and the Kaplan test I had taken 4 days earlier. All my other practice test scores gradually increased until the MCAT, which was right in line with my last practice scores.

EK #1 is great practice for difficult verbal and realistic PS and BS. Just don't get upset if your score is less than you want.

Originally posted by MeowMix
Don't freak out, but it is a difficult test with a hard curve.

I took it 2 weeks before the MCAT. My score was 5 points below the AAMC test I took 3 days later and the Kaplan test I had taken 4 days earlier. All my other practice test scores gradually increased until the MCAT, which was right in line with my last practice scores.

EK #1 is great practice for difficult verbal and realistic PS and BS. Just don't get upset if your score is less than you want.

thanks

fellows,
Is it possible to buy the EK exams from you guys after you are done with them. I am planning of taking the august test so let me know if you are interested in selling these exams to me.
pm me.
Thanks and best of luck.:thumbup: