Ek 2f

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Condeeleza Rice

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did you guys think of this exam?

My break down was a 10 6 10, just missed 11's by 1 on both physical and bio and made alot of mistakes on things I didnt cover yet like Electrochemistry and Acids and Bases. I had to guess on like 5-7 of the PS questions that were electrochem and acid/base. For some reason they like to test on on stuff they havent covered yet in the ek class, Oh well.

Did anyone else think they did good on the verbal and got killed on it?? It happend to me. I got like 3 wrong out of the first 20, and then that evangelistic christian passage came up and from there on i just got killed, 2/8 on that passage. I cant seem to keep focus in the middle of the verbal section.

How did everyone else do?

Members don't see this ad.

Condeeleza Rice said:
What did you guys think of this exam?

My break down was a 10 6 10, just missed 11's by 1 on both physical and bio and made alot of mistakes on things I didnt cover yet like Electrochemistry and Acids and Bases. I had to guess on like 5-7 of the PS questions that were electrochem and acid/base. For some reason they like to test on on stuff they havent covered yet in the ek class, Oh well.

Did anyone else think they did good on the verbal and got killed on it?? It happend to me. I got like 3 wrong out of the first 20, and then that evangelistic christian passage came up and from there on i just got killed, 2/8 on that passage. I cant seem to keep focus in the middle of the verbal section.

How did everyone else do?

i got a 10,8,8. i really thought i did so well on the verbal and totally got destroyed. yeah there's a lot of stuff that we hadn't covered yet in the EK class. but i really think that some of the answers were wrong for the verbal. like how can the New Christian Right be Marxist? i thought that was what they said about the Sojourners. AHHHHHHHHH :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm going to check PS and BS now, but I only found 4 on VR so far? maybe i missed one... also, does anyone know if there's errors in the 1g? i wasn't aware that it was an issue with the exams, but maybe i did better on that than i originally thought

edit -- 5 wrong on VR, bio and phys are good :)

Where did you get that full answer key from, by the way? When I took the exam, they just gave us the dvd explanations and the answer key in the back of the book. I have been dying to see explanations for the verbal. Fill me in please!

eshanim said:
Where did you get that full answer key from, by the way? When I took the exam, they just gave us the dvd explanations and the answer key in the back of the book. I have been dying to see explanations for the verbal. Fill me in please!

It's posted on their website

www.examkrackers.com