EK 30-min exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
am i the only one that thinks these exams are ridiculously hard? i miss so many of the problems.

Members don't see this ad.

They are crazy hard but remember they are primarily intended as teaching tools rather than an evaluation. The chapters are very concise. The tests are designed to expand on complexities not really elaborated on in the text. Hang in there. They are very hard.

yup, not the greatest for predicting your knowledge of a particular section. They are helpful to go through afterwords and elaborate on the concepts

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh thank goodness, after all my studying of the chapters I seriously got scared with those problems

what scores are people getting, i am all over the lower end of the scoresheet.... 4s,5s, 6s, 7s,8s....

I am getting 7s and 8s and getting depressed by the numbers. In biology, I have been getting 9s.

I am puzzled in physics section. I understand the materials when I read it. I can go through most in chapter questions. But I get confused, stuck in 30 min questions. I am getting a bit worried about physics.

Best wishes.
shahab

pico61 said:
what scores are people getting, i am all over the lower end of the scoresheet.... 4s,5s, 6s, 7s,8s....

im doing okay in the bio sections, but bad in physics, g-chem, and orgo.

I took the August MCAT. I though they were tough, too. EK makes some hard tests, that's for sure...definitely don't let it get to you. Of course, a little stress like that might help you psychologically prepare for the mcat - you'll won't freak out if there's a section that seems very difficult.

Spark