EK 30 minute exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pete415273

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these exams an accurate reflection of PS? I am getting 10-12s on them typically. I would be very pleased with that grade on the actual MCAT; however, when I do the Kaplan exams, I get maybe 50% correct. Which is more accurate. The Kaplan tests don't seem to have much to do with what I've been studying.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you taking the exams right after you finish reviewing the lecture, cause then your scores will tend to be higher. I would wait a day or two after studying the lecture, then take the exam and see how you do then. But, personally on the PS 30 minute exams I scored 8-10s. But on the AAMC and Kaplans im usually about an 11

I am taking the 30 min exams a week or so after covering a section. It's still fairly fresh in my mind.

Well i havent the slightest clue then, bc I take the kaplan setion tests usually score about 70-75percent ish. And 8-10 on EK. I guess the only way to see where you are is to take an AAMC or possibly a Kaplan FL.

Good luck with your studies