Quantcast

EK 30 minute exams

Get Shadowing and a Virtual Clinical Education
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pete415273

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these exams an accurate reflection of PS? I am getting 10-12s on them typically. I would be very pleased with that grade on the actual MCAT; however, when I do the Kaplan exams, I get maybe 50% correct. Which is more accurate. The Kaplan tests don't seem to have much to do with what I've been studying.

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you taking the exams right after you finish reviewing the lecture, cause then your scores will tend to be higher. I would wait a day or two after studying the lecture, then take the exam and see how you do then. But, personally on the PS 30 minute exams I scored 8-10s. But on the AAMC and Kaplans im usually about an 11

pete415273

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the 30 min exams a week or so after covering a section. It's still fairly fresh in my mind.

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well i havent the slightest clue then, bc I take the kaplan setion tests usually score about 70-75percent ish. And 8-10 on EK. I guess the only way to see where you are is to take an AAMC or possibly a Kaplan FL.

Good luck with your studies