EK BIO 1001 vs EK Biology 7ed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdasdasd89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

SO i have a book called ExamKrackers MCAT Biology 7ed which i think is from the EK prep course. It has 30 min practice exams, etc. I was wondering if this good is sufficient for biology when compared to EK 1001 (I already have TPR sciences)

Thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have the TPR Hyperlearning science workbook? I would buy EK bio 1001 anyway because it is a great source for practice. EK bio 1001 + TPR hyperlearning bio Qs = gold.

Do you have the TPR Hyperlearning science workbook? I would buy EK bio 1001 anyway because it is a great source for practice. EK bio 1001 + TPR hyperlearning bio Qs = gold.

do you know anything about the EK bio course book? it's got about 10 30 min practice exams... Any Ideas?

The amount of practice offered in the EK Bio 7th is not enough. If you're just looking for practice problems, go with EK 1001 Bio or the TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook.

Members don't see this ad :)
The amount of practice offered in the EK Bio 7th is not enough. If you're just looking for practice problems, go with EK 1001 Bio or the TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook.

so I do have the TPR hyperlearning bio book. I was thinking of getting another one to supplement the TPR material.

In this case, EK Bio 7th is sufficient, right?:)

You need the science workbook, not the TPR Hyperlearning bio book. The workbook contains the majority of the practice problems. Again, if you want practice problems, get EK 1001 Bio, not EK Bio.