EK Bio Lecture exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pezzang

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the the difficulty of each EK bio lecture exam in comparison to real BS section/previous MCAT? Some questions seemed to require inference and "main idea"... o

Members don't see this ad.

pezzang said:
What is the the difficulty of each EK bio lecture exam in comparison to real BS section/previous MCAT? Some questions seemed to require inference and "main idea"... o

i think (although i cant speak for the real mcat yet) they are somewhat more difficult then the real exam. I have been getting 9's on them, and i have a bio degree as well as a masters in molecular bio. I find that its similar to a verbal section with a few knowledge based questions thrown in.

just my 2

MSc44 said:
i think (although i cant speak for the real mcat yet) they are somewhat more difficult then the real exam. I have been getting 9's on them, and i have a bio degree as well as a masters in molecular bio. I find that its similar to a verbal section with a few knowledge based questions thrown in.

just my 2

I have seen 2 real MCAT tests and he is absolutely right...This format levels the playing field for those of us who only have a degree in general biology and makes it more equal against say a masters or doctorate degree student.