Quantcast

EK Biology 1001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nyphool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Has anyone bought this book? I know it just came out. How is it? What do you think? any good?

amy73

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
This is a great resource in my opinion.. the passages are great. .and the book is neatly organized by chapter. I think that there is some errata in the book... but that is the case with any book..
Bye
Amy

stoleyerscrubz

Registered User and Stuff
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
of the 1001 questions how many are in passages? The guys from EK really have a pulse on what students want for them to start doing passages in the 1001 series.

amy73 said:
Hi,
This is a great resource in my opinion.. the passages are great. .and the book is neatly organized by chapter. I think that there is some errata in the book... but that is the case with any book..
Bye
Amy

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the 1001 books are not passage based therefore none

*Edit: Sorry about that I misread the title, thought it just was in reference to the 1001 series books in general

Chlost

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
bgreet said:
the 1001 books are not passage based therefore none

Actually the Bio Book is virtually all passage based, about 10 stand alones per chapter/ 9 chapters

jiy76

Where's The Booze?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That is incorrect the bio book is almost all passage based thats why its so good there are some stand alone questions but i'd say 90% is passage based. You are correct for the other series the chem phys and orgo books are all stand alone questions