EK Biology 1001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nyphool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this book? I know it just came out. How is it? What do you think? any good?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
This is a great resource in my opinion.. the passages are great. .and the book is neatly organized by chapter. I think that there is some errata in the book... but that is the case with any book..
Bye
Amy

of the 1001 questions how many are in passages? The guys from EK really have a pulse on what students want for them to start doing passages in the 1001 series.

amy73 said:
Hi,
This is a great resource in my opinion.. the passages are great. .and the book is neatly organized by chapter. I think that there is some errata in the book... but that is the case with any book..
Bye
Amy

the 1001 books are not passage based therefore none

*Edit: Sorry about that I misread the title, thought it just was in reference to the 1001 series books in general

Members don't see this ad :)
bgreet said:
the 1001 books are not passage based therefore none

Actually the Bio Book is virtually all passage based, about 10 stand alones per chapter/ 9 chapters

That is incorrect the bio book is almost all passage based thats why its so good there are some stand alone questions but i'd say 90% is passage based. You are correct for the other series the chem phys and orgo books are all stand alone questions