EK Chemistry Lecture 1 Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vandyam

Vulnera Sanentur
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm starting studying for the MCAT and I just finished studying the ExamKrackers chemistry lecture 1. Inorganic Chem is my best subject, so I thought I would ease in by starting with it. The lecture went just fine, and I understood/answered correctly all the in-lecture questions. However, I went to go take the lecture 1 practice exam and couldn't even get passed the first passage. WTF! They didn't teach that first passage stuff at all, or did I miss something? I was feeling great and now I feel like crap. What the he'll is the disconnect? Guess I'll keep trying with the other passages...any insight would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm starting studying for the MCAT and I just finished studying the ExamKrackers chemistry lecture 1. Inorganic Chem is my best subject, so I thought I would ease in by starting with it. The lecture went just fine, and I understood/answered correctly all the in-lecture questions. However, I went to go take the lecture 1 practice exam and couldn't even get passed the first passage. WTF! They didn't teach that first passage stuff at all, or did I miss something? I was feeling great and now I feel like crap. What the he'll is the disconnect? Guess I'll keep trying with the other passages...any insight would be appreciated.

This is to get you used to reading passages/answering questions about stuff you might not have spent time on. Rest assured, all the questions are answerable with the knowledge you have. The question and answers are just convoluted and hidden into different ways. Practice up and it will be cake!

Good luck!