EK FL 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VCUrams23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have taken EK FL 4 what did you think about its difficulty? I have noticed that EK exams are especially hard for CS and CARS.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, if you're still interested, I just took this today. Got 76%/66%/53%/80% or so. CARS and bio have always been my highest sections (70-80% on all the other tests I've taken) so idk what happened here. :( I thought it was pretty hard, harder than TPR I would say.
How did you do?

Can these be printed to take notes on or take on vacation? How many times can it be taken? Is it in mcat format?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you figure this out please let us know.

They are computerized exams, so they're only on your computer. They're in MCAT format, except they show you multiple questions at the right, with one passage on the left. I believe you can take them as many times as you want.

They are computerized exams, so they're only on your computer. They're in MCAT format, except they show you multiple questions at the right, with one passage on the left. I believe you can take them as many times as you want.

I think the poster meant looking for a way to save the test for offline use. Im not sure but I think EK, like the other sellers, only give access to test for certain amount of time. For example, TBR only lets you use your test for 45 days max then you dont get to use them anymore.

Reactions: 1 user
I also took EK 4 today and frankly, it was terribly disappointing. It was on par with TPR difficulty, especially CARS and Bio. I personally felt C/P was way easier than NS and TPR, and Psych had some very vague choices where either answer could be true.

I've taken EK2, 3, and 4, and I found that 4 had the most ambiguous question choices, especially in CARS and Psych. I did quite poorly in CARS, and most of my wrong answers were because I chose the other answer that I narrowed down. It's been quite frustrating.
That being said, I appreciate the difficulty and the very experimental questions. I'd rather sweat it out and get my butt kicked now than on Test Day.

I think EK4 was much more difficult than the AAMC FL, except for the psych section. I felt that the psych section in EK4 was easier than most other FL's I've taken.

I'm going through post-game analysis for Psych right now, and HOLY the typos! This has been the worst one in terms of referring to the wrong answer choice and straight up misspelling 'per se' as 'per say'. Geeeezzz...