tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
They take FOREEVER to answer the questions. Sorry just venting. But really, to do the 1001 problems, especially with the not so great explanations on the back its kinda hard when you cant ask any.
I am wondering where the rest of you are asking your questions at?

:oops:

quarterhorsecol

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2004
Status
very few explanations are unclear to the point that you can't figure it out on your own with a little more effort. They have always answered any question i've had within a week. The sub forums here are a good place to start if you still can't figure it out.

OP
T

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
I think it was more because Dr. Calvin no more works for those forums and I asked my questions during the transition between the two.

Yeap the subforums are awesome, very helpful indeed. I gotta say thankyou SDN for a lot of things. :)

About the Ads

H and D

10+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2006
Minnesota
Status
Pre-Medical
Maybe everyone can post difficult 1001 questions in our EK 10 week forum so we can all learn from them. I know that if someone else doesn't understand I question I probably wont either so then we can all benefit and get our questions answered. :D

OP
T

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
H and D said:
Maybe everyone can post difficult 1001 questions in our EK 10 week forum so we can all learn from them. I know that if someone else doesn't understand I question I probably wont either so then we can all benefit and get our questions answered. :D

Hehe yeaeh , that waws the goal of that thread. :)

About the Ads