1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

ek full length scare

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by bananaboat, Aug 9, 2006.

1. bananaboat

bananaboat Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

i've been working through the ek full lenghts....hitting about 9, 9 and 8 (in verbal) respectively on 1, 2, and 3.

this is quite discouraging considering that this is my second time writing. these were all new materials to me.

when i do the aamc tests (which i've done before) i've been getting 10-11. same for my (new) TPR diagnostics.

so i'm not sure if redoing the aamc tests is misleading, or if the ek full lenghts are just harder. i've heard the latter, but not sure how true it is. my 8 today on EK #3 is very scary...since my whole point of rewriting was to get a 10+ (in verbal).

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 87138

87138 Guest

Medical Student
    Are you talking about a specific section? You mean EK Verbal?

4. bananaboat

bananaboat Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

yea my verbal scores... 9, 9 and 8 on the full lenghts

5. HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer HunterGatherer
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    trust the AAMC exams to better predict your scores and track your progress. I always suggest doing EK exams early in your studies since they can be somewhat discouraging and not as accurate a predictor. I think you did all the EK exams, if not don't do anymore.

:
    :luck: