1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

EK full study guide difference in new and old edition

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by pizzamaker, Dec 28, 2008.

1. pizzamaker

Removed

Pre-Medical
    I am purchasing the 6th edition of the complete study guide, is there a big difference between the 6th and the 7th edition

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jolie South

Jolie South is invoking Domo. . .
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Moving this to MCAT Discussions.

4. pizzamaker

Removed

Pre-Medical
    Can anyone help me out, think the seller is getting irritated at this point :D...

5. G1SG2

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    There is no difference. I'm using the 6th edition. A friend of mine has the 7th edition. We compared the manuals, and they are pretty much the same.

6. wepio

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am not sure about the 6th edition, but the 7th edition has a TON of errors. Not so much factual, but a lot of typographical. That isn't to say that factual errors do not exist, but I do not recall any at the moment. There is a website that allows you to join an EK forum to obtain updates on their errors but I think it costs money ($15 maybe?). Hope this helps.