EK Home Schedule Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, what is everyones planned regimen based off the examkrackers home schedule? The recommended time each day is 2-3 hours for the most part, but my question is anyone dedicating more time then this? I don't know about anyone else but I feel that this is plenty of time to devote, and I don't understand how others can say they spend 5-6 hours a day on mcat material? I mean can there really be that much material that they feel they need to study for that long each day? Some people are making me feel like I'm understudying for this test and I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one not studying 5-6 hours a day.

Members don't see this ad.

2-3 hours is what I end up doing on average, often less (1-2 hours). I figure that as long as I can get everything planned for that week completed, I am on track.

so far it hasn't been too strenuous, but I may need to pick up the pace after seeing the results of my first full-length :(

bgreet said:
I'm just wondering, what is everyones planned regimen based off the examkrackers home schedule? The recommended time each day is 2-3 hours for the most part, but my question is anyone dedicating more time then this? I don't know about anyone else but I feel that this is plenty of time to devote, and I don't understand how others can say they spend 5-6 hours a day on mcat material? I mean can there really be that much material that they feel they need to study for that long each day? Some people are making me feel like I'm understudying for this test and I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one not studying 5-6 hours a day.