EK Math & Verbal Reasoning Scaled Score Mistake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperSaiyan3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I finished all 3 of my practice exams (the 30 minute ones). And I was looking at the estimated scale score, and it went up to 15, being 23/23 per each section.

Did anybody notice that this did not make any sense at all? There were only 21 questions per each section, not 23. So the max you can get on this is a scaled score of 13?

What's going on..?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so I finished all 3 of my practice exams (the 30 minute ones). And I was looking at the estimated scale score, and it went up to 15, being 23/23 per each section.

Did anybody notice that this did not make any sense at all? There were only 21 questions per each section, not 23. So the max you can get on this is a scaled score of 13?

What's going on..?

I'll just use percentages to approximate the 23/23 scale. I did the same for the 1001 Q series..

Did either of you find these VR 30 min exams to be pretty tough? I dunno I thought the first one was pretty hard I only gotta 8 scaled which is pretty low.