EK MCAT Complete Set (like-new condition)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lurking892

i'm probably eating right now.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Selling ExamKrackers' Complete MCAT Study Package, 8th edition. (It is the most recent edition, released 2013 I believe.) Hasn't been marked up at all, so I'm asking for ~$120 for now (I'm happy to cover shipping).

Full disclosure: a few pages in the Biology book are a little bit crinkled (they arrived that way when I got them), it's definitely readable but just a little bit annoying, which is why I'm listing this for a little cheaper than what I got them for. Price is DEFINITELY negotiable -- if you're interested at all, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out!

Am also happy to answer any questions anyone has about study materials/my own study methods. I self-studied, got a 29 on the Kaplan diagnostic (but decided not to take the class); did about a month of full-time studying in May and got a 38 on the May 31st exam. Used only EK (the ones I'm selling here) and TBR to study.

TL;DR: 8th edition EK complete set for sale, price negotiable. Thanks all, and good luck studying for the MCAT!

Members don't see this ad.