EK MCAT Materials for sale, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rose13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to an imminent, unforseen disruption in my plan, I have decided that I need to take the MCAT this spring (need a back up plan). After perusing this forum, it seems that many are impressed with EK materials. Does anyone have EK materials that they are interested in selling? If so, please advise; I am interested in buying.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I just got home from school and realized I hadn't sold my old MCAT books, so you're in luck. I have EK books:

1. Verbal Reasoning and Math
2. Physics
3. Organic Chemistry
4. Biology
5. Chemistry
6. 1001 Q's in Organic Chemistry
7. 1001 Q's in Physics
8. 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning

Now all of these books are in great condition. None of the pages have writing, underlining, highlighting or anything. The covers of course are a bit used since they were in my backpack all summer, they are a bit wrinkled around the edges but nothing at all on the pages themselves. My cup of water spilled on the bio book at the bottom, so that's a little more wrinkly than the others, but again the pages themselves aren't affected.

***The 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning is written in (I just had to). but I used pencil so it's erasable. By the way this is the new book that is in the 2003 format so that means 60 q's per section instead of 65 q's. and they're harder. this one helped me a lot (even though i took the 2002 mcat)

I'm asking $195 + s&h
(they're in really good condition like i said) Let me know what you think. Peace out and good luck! Exam Krackers is awesome and you'll really do well if you follow their strategies/advice.

Hey Shriva Kapoor:

Don't you L Ron Hubbard people ever learn? Your cult just doesn't fly with most premeds. This just smells of a scam. If you can't simply state what is good about the program, then why should anyone take you seriously?

I think that before anyone e-mails you, they probably want to click here to see that you have been warned before not to try this tactic.

They might want to also see that you are trying sell another course, but that got shut down too. They could click here too to see that you just don't learn what is against the SDN rules. I'm curious though... what did you learn in that course, because after having been asked not to do this twice, you just don't understand that advertising for shady businesses is not welcomed here?

Anyway, happy New Year's Eve to you. Maybe you can post about your program on the next holiday too. See ya then!