EK PHYSICS WTF is up with those 30 minute exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christian15213

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, does anyone else have this problem...

I like physics don't get me wrong. But, for the love of good. What is up the questions in the lectures, aka quizes being easy, then when you get to the 30 mintue exam it seems like they give you every possible messed up way to ask the same quesion. Granted I have not done any practice AMCAS exams but I am just wondering if the feeling is generally like this? I mean I am scoring like 10's and 11's but it just seems like some of the questions they are throwing out there are too rediculous.

Plus, it doesn't help when EK gives you equations and what not then they try their hardest to twist the question up just enough to be confusing...

I dunno it is just a little frustrating...

Members don't see this ad.

At the beginning of the book it states that the quizzes are full of the hard questions because they assume you cna get the easy ones right. So if you are getting 10's and 11's on the quizzes I would say you are doing great! :thumbup:

But I do remember thinking "I thought this was an equation they said we did not need" more than once when I was taking those quizzes!!!

At the beginning of the book it states that the quizzes are full of the hard questions because they assume you cna get the easy ones right. So if you are getting 10's and 11's on the quizzes I would say you are doing great! :thumbup:

But I do remember thinking "I thought this was an equation they said we did not need" more than once when I was taking those quizzes!!!

YESSSS... LOL, exactly... but the quizes are CAKE work... it is the end of chapter EXAMS... I get most of the quiz questions right... I will be taking my first full lenght this friday or sat so I will tell you...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was talking about the 30 minute exams, but I called them quizzes because they were so short! :) Little miscommunication! Sorry about that!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stop what you're doing right now, and do the in lecture quiz for chapter 5 of EK physics volume 6. WTHELLO... Not the first quiz but the second quiz. I mean they took a subject that I thought was fairly straight forward and made it so difficult. And furthermore I hate the method of YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS WRONG BECAUSE WE DIDN"T TEACH IT IN THE LECTURE BUT WE WILL EXPLAIN IT IN THE BACK OF THE BOOK...

come on EK I am not ******ed give me the proper information... ok, last section then 30 mintue exam... i will be right back...

Am I on some serious crack but isn't 6 cm^2 the same as saying .06 m^2... Palease correct me if I am wrong...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stop what you're doing right now, and do the in lecture quiz for chapter 5 of EK physics volume 6. WTHELLO... Not the first quiz but the second quiz. I mean they took a subject that I thought was fairly straight forward and made it so difficult. And furthermore I hate the method of YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS WRONG BECAUSE WE DIDN"T TEACH IT IN THE LECTURE BUT WE WILL EXPLAIN IT IN THE BACK OF THE BOOK...

come on EK I am not ******ed give me the proper information... ok, last section then 30 mintue exam... i will be right back...

if that's the electricity /magnetism lecture i thought that lecture was seriously lacking.

well I busted a 13 on the lecture exam but the sections were sure lacking and I had to seriously dig into my book for further explanation. come on EK... see that is one good thing about EK... but yet a bad thing. wait this is a different post.

Oh and P.S.

don't forget water max density = 4 that means it gets less above that temp or less below that temp... thanks EK for not specifying that before you threw IT IN MY FACE. lol