For Sale EK Science, 1001s, Berkeley Review, EK verbal 101, and TPRH verbal

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wrobl019

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my set of ek, br, and tprh verbal books after taking the MCAT. I highly recommend this way of studying. Most books don't have writing in them. TPRH verbal does, but it's in pencil. Some of the 1001 have circles on every 1/3 question, but otherwise, everything is great. $500, I'll pay for shipping. PM me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 53
Hi , will you sell the BR set separately- and for how much please? Thanks!

I'm selling my set of ek, br, and tprh verbal books after taking the MCAT. I highly recommend this way of studying. Most books don't have writing in them. TPRH verbal does, but it's in pencil. Some of the 1001 have circles on every 1/3 question, but otherwise, everything is great. $500, I'll pay for shipping. PM me if interested

I am very interested in buying the entire set. I am going to follow SN2ed's plan. I just wanted to confirm that these are the exact books according to his plan and that the 1001 answers are in pencil as well so I can erase them when I go through the questions?

Hiya it is me again! I looked over your pictures and the description of SN2ed's plan and all of it matches up perfectly. I have the $500 in full and am very interested. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers!