EK verbal 101

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marglinw

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many props for a challenging verbal practice test book. I do realize that the EK 101 exams are very challenging, and was wondering if AAMC exams are a little less challenging, or if it is a little easier to score higher on them? But, once again I do think the EK book is making a profound difference in my test taking ability and I am still happy despite feeling the EK book is rather challenging. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

marglinw said:
Many props for a challenging verbal practice test book. I do realize that the EK 101 exams are very challenging, and was wondering if AAMC exams are a little less challenging, or if it is a little easier to score higher on them? But, once again I do think the EK book is making a profound difference in my test taking ability and I am still happy despite feeling the EK book is rather challenging. Thanks

i feel the EK exams for verbal are pretty close to the real deal! i think the passages on the mcat are pretty challenging and EK passages are good practice. Also , the verbal on the mcat is very strictly graded, so i think the more hard the passage is, the better the practice!
gud luck! :thumbup:

shuzee said:
i feel the EK exams for verbal are pretty close to the real deal! i think the passages on the mcat are pretty challenging and EK passages are good practice. Also , the verbal on the mcat is very strictly graded, so i think the more hard the passage is, the better the practice!
gud luck! :thumbup:

hi,
im new to the network, and was wondering if i could get more info about the EK exams you guys were taking about. until now, ive never heard about them. ok thanks!

Mona

go to the examkrackers website. it's all on there. and I felt like the EK verbal workbook was the best prep for verbal. gluck.