ek verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssh18

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, does anyone know what the title of the ek verbal manual is?
i just bought it from amazon and wanted to make sure it's the right one..
it says verbal reasoning on the top, 6th ed. contains some math in the beginning then 4 lectures with some practice 30 min. passages?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The book you bought it is their strategy book, doesn't have much practice with the exception of a 3 in class lectures (so 9 passages). If you were looking for their strategy book than that is the correct one.

If you want EKs verbal book with a lot of passages for practice, then it is EKs 101 verbal book.

thanks! i was looking for the strategy book to supplement the 101 book, which i have..
speaking of teh strategy book in the math section with the graphical relations, the third graph (which is the inversely proportional graph) it says in the directions for that graph along with the other graph (exp. graph) n has to be greater than one. However, that's not true for the inversely proportional graph..n can be 1 as well right?
thanks in advance to anyone who has the book and can confirm...or point out if I'm misunderstanding something.