EK Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunnybear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok guys, Verbal is killing me, i'm keep getting 7's and 8's on EK 101, I get 9's and 10's on Kaplan, however their curve is just a bit too nice.
Does anyone else shares the same problem, what do you think we should do, we only have 19 days left???????!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I'm getting exactly the same scores as you in both EK and Kaplan. I think we just need to practice more and PRAY!!

njmd55 said:
Hey,
I'm getting exactly the same scores as you in both EK and Kaplan. I think we just need to practice more and PRAY!!
man, I'm sick of praying, I have been praying to the gods of MCAT forever.

bunnybear said:
ok guys, Verbal is killing me, i'm keep getting 7's and 8's on EK 101, I get 9's and 10's on Kaplan, however their curve is just a bit too nice.
Does anyone else shares the same problem, what do you think we should do, we only have 19 days left???????!!

I wish EK made more verbal practice, but I guess if you get their practice exams, it'd give you 3 more tests to work on. From my wishful perspective, the more you do, the more likely you'll realize what answers "sound" correct. STUDY STUDY STUDY...sleep is for losers