1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

EK Verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by bunnybear, Jul 31, 2006.

1. bunnybear

bunnybear Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

ok guys, Verbal is killing me, i'm keep getting 7's and 8's on EK 101, I get 9's and 10's on Kaplan, however their curve is just a bit too nice.
    Does anyone else shares the same problem, what do you think we should do, we only have 19 days left???????!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. njmd55

njmd55 Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey,
    I'm getting exactly the same scores as you in both EK and Kaplan. I think we just need to practice more and PRAY!!

4. bunnybear

bunnybear Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

man, I'm sick of praying, I have been praying to the gods of MCAT forever.

5. vicinihil

vicinihil Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

I wish EK made more verbal practice, but I guess if you get their practice exams, it'd give you 3 more tests to work on. From my wishful perspective, the more you do, the more likely you'll realize what answers "sound" correct. STUDY STUDY STUDY...sleep is for losers