EK VR 101 question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuackaDO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a difference between the older versions and the newer one? I ask only because I will probably run out of passages in the newest edition (2008) long before I am done studying and I was hoping to find some more EK passages and thought maybe the older editions would have different passages than the newest edition possibly... any chance? If not, what would be your next best choice for more VR practice? I have TBR and Kaplan but am definitely not against picking up more if there is something better and more along the lines of EK.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there is the EK 16 Mini MCATs, which has about 32 verbal passages... I am not sure if those passages are similar to the EK 101 verbal passages... Also, there are 3 EK Full Lenghts.. I have heard the FLs are not representative of the real deal, but maybe their verbal could be!! If you need more material to practice with, there is PR Verbal Workbook.. also, I really think that TBR is great at building endurance because of their long passages