1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

El Jefe

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BlackPuma, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Hey jeff,

waddup bro?!

listen, about all your questions about UCI, you should definitely ask Kazzar, he knows everything..and I get all my information from him...

he is one kewl dude

:cool: I'm meeting him hopefully this wednesday, too bad you can't join us for lunch...

in terms of the matchlist, I don't have it, I heard you can request them to fax it to you :) so you can make ur decision by monday...

apparently, 8 or 9 got into top 10 schools, and everybody else matched in california :)

in terms of class hours, apparently it is from 8 to 2, or 8 12 on some days and later on changes to 10 to 2 or 12 to 5 depending on labs...

anyway, you have two great choices...to be honest, I really wanted to go a private school more because I wanted to move out of california...

but when I saw the cost statement of UCI, and it says pay only 3,500$ for tuition this fall...

I started to grin from ear to ear :D

anyway, best of luck to u...I'm sure u will be happy wherever u go hehe :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. yaoming

yaoming Membership Revoked
    Removed

tuition is only 3.5k but other expenses add up to 25k. it aint that cheap.

4. El Jefe

El Jefe The Jefe
    7+ Year Member

I thought that the "tuition" was covered by the state and CA residents only had to pay ~$9500 in "additional fees". Hell even at $25000 it would be a lot cheaper than USC. Well, still don't know which to choose... gotta call UCI back soon though.

5. yaoming

yaoming Membership Revoked
    Removed

i was told in the uci waiting list thread that 25k is in loans and 1500$ is in grants. am i missing something here?