B

BlackPuma

Hey jeff,

waddup bro?!

listen, about all your questions about UCI, you should definitely ask Kazzar, he knows everything..and I get all my information from him...

he is one kewl dude

:cool: I'm meeting him hopefully this wednesday, too bad you can't join us for lunch...

in terms of the matchlist, I don't have it, I heard you can request them to fax it to you :) so you can make ur decision by monday...

apparently, 8 or 9 got into top 10 schools, and everybody else matched in california :)

in terms of class hours, apparently it is from 8 to 2, or 8 12 on some days and later on changes to 10 to 2 or 12 to 5 depending on labs...

anyway, you have two great choices...to be honest, I really wanted to go a private school more because I wanted to move out of california...

but when I saw the cost statement of UCI, and it says pay only 3,500$ for tuition this fall...

I started to grin from ear to ear :D

anyway, best of luck to u...I'm sure u will be happy wherever u go hehe :)

El Jefe

The Jefe
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I thought that the "tuition" was covered by the state and CA residents only had to pay ~$9500 in "additional fees". Hell even at $25000 it would be a lot cheaper than USC. Well, still don't know which to choose... gotta call UCI back soon though.

yaoming

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
i was told in the uci waiting list thread that 25k is in loans and 1500$ is in grants. am i missing something here?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads