Elections have consequences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I too am independent. Which is why when the media and Hollywood start making **** up about HRC being some savior and Trump being a molesting, homophobic, racist dictator, I end up voting for a guy I didn't want to vote for. Saying those things about him are as true as saying that HRC is a baby killing communist who will come into my home to steal all my money and guns. Both are total BS. I'm hopeful that he can bring this divided country together after Obama spend 8 years dividing it for political gain.

Hollywood didn't write the disgusting stuff Trump said. They didn't hold a gun to his head and make him say it.

Members don't see this ad.

Carson would be a joke for either position. I mean seriously, someone who thinks the earth is a few thousand years old and dinosaurs were living peacefully with humans should not be in a position dedicated to science, health or education. You can't solve problems when you don't believe in the solutions or the scientific method.
Rather than make a reasonable argument on why he's not a good fit for the job, you decide to insult a guy on his religious beliefs. Religious beliefs which I do not share by the way, but I have no right to chastise someone based on their personal beliefs. Was he also not fit to be a surgeon based on his beliefs? If a Muslim were to be up for the job, would you be saying that they are unfit secondary to fasting during religious periods causing hypoglycemia resulting in inability to think straight? The arrogant insulting and attacking is exactly why the left is not celebrating a Clinton presidency right now and we are stuck with Trump. Democrats need to actually debate with more facts/reasoning and less vitriol/insults/attacks.

Trump said some stupid things. But PLEASE direct quote the horrible, bigoted, racist, xenophobic remarks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trump said some stupid things. But PLEASE direct quote the horrible, bigoted, racist, xenophobic remarks.

Ummm, where to start? Taking about grabbing a woman by the p-ssy comes to mind. If someone said that to my daughter I would beat the ****out of them.

On Mexicans:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you … they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The above is possibly the textbook definition of racist and xenophobic.

On gays, he makes it sound like it's simply a choice:
It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

Now as for Carson, he is unfit because his religious beliefs will directly influence the education and health of millions. If he doesn't believe in sex ed, which has been shown to work over abstinence only Ed, due to his religion, why am I being a bigot because I don't want this schmuck in government and influencing policy. If he came out and said he would leave his religion as the door and let science decide the policy then so be it, but that is not the case.

Do you recall his economic policy based on tithing?

Ummm, where to start? Taking about grabbing a woman by the p-ssy comes to mind. If someone said that to my daughter I would beat the ****out of them.

On Mexicans:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you … they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The above is possibly the textbook definition of racist and xenophobic.

On gays, he makes it sound like it's simply a choice:
It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
Just wondering if you support inviting Jay-Z and Beyoncé to sing for Democrats. "Yo, I got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches / Putting thugs in ditches". That sounds totally appropriate for a political rally...

Reactions: 1 user
On Mexicans:

What exactly is untrue about this statement, and what is racist about the facts? Only in liberal land are facts "racist"

Is Mexico sending doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists across the border illegally by the hundreds of thousands?? Please answer that. What "Best" echelon of Mexican citizens are invading our country?

Are these invading Mexicans without problems? One would assume if they were without problems they would not be leaving their wonderful country of Mexico.

They do bring drugs. Fact. They do bring crime. Fact. Some are rapists. Fact. Some are good people. Fact.

In fact, many are murderers who have murdered US citizens. Murdered US.

100% of them however, are indeed criminals the minute they invade our country illegally.

That they are invaders means there should be ZERO of them here. zero. Let them immigrate LEGALLY as my grandparents did. Legally.

Reactions: 2 users
What exactly is untrue about this statement, and what is racist about the facts? Only in liberal land are facts "racist"

Is Mexico sending doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists across the border illegally by the hundreds of thousands?? Please answer that. What "Best" echelon of Mexican citizens are invading our country?

Are these invading Mexicans without problems? One would assume if they were without problems they would not be leaving their wonderful country of Mexico.

They do bring drugs. Fact. They do bring crime. Fact. Some are rapists. Fact. Some are good people. Fact.

In fact, many are murderers who have murdered US citizens. Murdered US.

100% of them however, are indeed criminals the minute they invade our country illegally.

That they are invaders means there should be ZERO of them here. zero. Let them immigrate LEGALLY as my grandparents did. Legally.

Do you have any of these things called "facts" to back up your clearly racist and xenophobic stupidity?

When you make sweeping statements about certain groups based on the actions of a very small monitory it's the definition of prejudice. You know that right? But in your world I am sure all blacks are lazy, Jews are cheap and Chinese are good at math.

Lastly, economic forces and violence drive illegal immigration which is why most illegals are coming from El Salvador, Honduras and other Central American wastelands.

Do you have any of these things called "facts" to back up your clearly racist and xenophobic stupidity?

When you make sweeping statements about certain groups based on the actions of a very small monitory it's the definition of prejudice. You know that right? But in your world I am sure all blacks are lazy, Jews are cheap and Chinese are good at math.

I have no problems with anybody that immigrates here legally. Welcome them with open arms. I love immigrants. I employ three LEGAL immigrants. I spent over $15k and three years getting one of them a green card.

You are clearly new to things called facts. Look them up yourself. You are welcome to prove to the world that the invaders never bring crime, never commit rape, never commit murder upon citizens of the USA. Not a single such crime would have been committed if they had respected our borders.

Last edited:
I have no problems with anybody that immigrates here legally. Welcome them with open arms. I love immigrants. I employ three LEGAL immigrants.

You are clearly new to things called facts. Look them up yourself. You are welcome to prove to the world that the invaders never bring crime, never commit rape, never commit murder upon citizens of the USA. Not a single such crime would have been committed if they had respected our borders.

Again, do you know how many illegals committed murder? 112 over a five year period. Taking population based stats that thousands of a percent.

Ever wonder what will happen to your food prices or cost of new construction without illegal immigration? Ever ask yourself why the GOP has been reluctant to actually take the issue on?

Again, do you know how many illegals committed murder? 112 over a five year period. Taking population based stats that thousands of a percent.

Ever wonder what will happen to your food prices or cost of new construction without illegal immigration? Ever ask yourself why the GOP has been reluctant to actually take the issue on?

It is incumbent upon you to prove that not a single invader has committed a single crime in the USA to disprove Trump's statement. Trump did not mention murder in his statement, yet you just admitted that not only are some criminals, but some are MURDERERS. The 112 murders statistic by the way is hilarious, nonetheless that is 112 lives snuffed out and acceptable to you because you are a racist and you do not expect foreigners are capable of following the rule of immigration law. Invaders are not supposed to be here, at all, period. They are welcome to immigrate legally.

That these 112 lives snuffed out forever at the hands of invaders is an "acceptable loss" to you (thousands of a percent) is insane. The acceptable loss to me is zero at the hands of invaders.

Last edited:
It is incumbent upon you to prove that not a single invader has committed a single crime in the USA to disprove Trump's statement. Trump did not mention murder in his statement, yet you just admitted that not only are some criminals, but some are MURDERERS. The 112 murders statistic by the way is hilarious, nonetheless that is 112 lives snuffed out and acceptable to you because you are a racist and you do not expect foreigners are capable of following the rule of immigration law. Invaders are not supposed to be here, at all, period. They are welcome to immigrate legally.

That these 112 lives snuffed out forever at the hands of invaders is an "acceptable loss" to you (thousands of a percent) is insane. The acceptable loss to me is zero at the hands of invaders.

And using your logic if those 112 murderers had immigrated to the US by legal means it would have somehow made them magically immune to committing crimes. You do understand the flaw in your logic right? You do understand you are the textbook definition of racism and xenophobia.

Just wondering if you support inviting Jay-Z and Beyoncé to sing for Democrats. "Yo, I got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches / Putting thugs in ditches". That sounds totally appropriate for a political rally...

No I think it is ridiculous and tacky. But so is inviting some country singer to sing about 'merica, riding horses and freedom.

Members don't see this ad :)
Saying nonsense to little billy bush is nothing compared to cheating on your wife in the White House (Kennedy) , getting blow jobs and gizzing all over your intern(Lewinsky), acid washing governemental data, colluding with the DOJ, taking bribes from terrorist nations (foundation), and cheating during presidential debates.... the dems are a rogue party/gang.

my kids can talk trash all they want, but they should never actually commit crimes, major difference in my book... in the the we will survive, the economy with cover the deep divide in this country. And we will have another sh.t show in four years.

You do understand you are the textbook definition of racism and xenophobia.
That is a ridiculously inaccurate charge. A racist argues based on RACE. If someone is saying that we can't allow a particular race into the country BECAUSE of their race, THAT is the textbook definition of racism. The argument here is that an illegal immigrant, whether they are white, black, or yellow is NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE. It is against the law. Just because a particular race or ethnicity is more affected by a law doesn't make it RACISM.

Reactions: 3 users
not so fast my conservative friend. please do not forget, Bernie Sanders would have obliterated Trump. and Bernie is way to the left of Hillary. this election was about the populist vote versus status quo. Trump is right wind populist. Sanders is left wing populist. given the choice between business as usual (Hillary) and right wing populist, the voters chose right wing. rest assured, 4 years from now the liberals will run a populist left winger, and if Trump does not fix things fast, he will be a short timer.
I doubt the DNC can pull a Bernie out of their ***- nor do I think they want to. Bernie was an affront to their financial backers, a guy that was a real treat to business as usual. That's why the people wanted Bernie, but we didn't get him and instead got a lukewarm safety candidate voted for by registered Dems.

That is a ridiculously inaccurate charge. A racist argues based on RACE. If someone is saying that we can't allow a particular race into the country BECAUSE of their race, THAT is the textbook definition of racism. The argument here is that an illegal immigrant, whether they are white, black, or yellow is NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE. It is against the law. Just because a particular race or ethnicity is more affected by a law doesn't make it RACISM.

The pathologic altruism of the liberal mindset REQUIRES all conflicts and arguments be framed in the context of racism, sexism, or homophobia. Their life is a game of "find the bigot." That is the the starting point for the liberal mind. It plays into their worldview of vicimization versus personal responsibility. Therefore, if you or I disagree with a liberal, expect this type of reaction.

Reactions: 1 users
Now as for Carson, he is unfit because his religious beliefs will directly influence the education and health of millions. If he doesn't believe in sex ed, which has been shown to work over abstinence only Ed, due to his religion, why am I being a bigot because I don't want this schmuck in government and influencing policy. If he came out and said he would leave his religion as the door and let science decide the policy then so be it, but that is not the case.

Do you recall his economic policy based on tithing?
If a Muslim was appointed, would you also request that they leave their religion at the door? What about all of the liberals who instantly complained about the uneducated white voter ruining the election? I clearly don't remember anything about the education levels of the 96% of AA voters who put Obama in office. Is the term "whitelash" not racist? Again, I've never heard the term black-lash in speaking about AAs voting for Obama. And I can't even fathom the **** storm if a fox news anchors coined that term... Yet CNN put it everywhere and was proud of it.

You disagree with a view and immediately attack calling someone a racist, stupid, xenophobe. That playbook has become stale and in my opinion, is the biggest (perhaps only) positive of this whole election.

Reactions: 3 users
The pathologic altruism of the liberal mindset REQUIRES all conflicts and arguments be framed in the context of racism, sexism, or homophobia. Their life is a game of "find the bigot." That is the the starting point for the liberal mind. It plays into their worldview of vicimization versus personal responsibility. Therefore, if you or I disagree with a liberal, expect this type of reaction.

Much like all conservatives view their world as a constant attack by brown people.

Painting me as a liberal is kinda humorous. I am straight down the middle and the only thing I follow is what actually improves the lives of the vast majority. I want some serious reform of the SSDI/ SSI system because the amount of corruption and BS I see on a daily basis is astonishing. If I could choose any other job it would be an investigator for fraudulent disability claims.

Next I would reform welfare. I know someone who was on food stamps /welfare growing up who is now a top cancer researcher. It's a program that helps many, but it suffers from abuse. If I could reform the system you would get two consecutive years of benefits while looking for work; eight years lifetime cap. If you fail to find work then benefits stop and you can only reapply after a year. I bet that would end a lot of legacy welfare.

On corporations. They are NOT people and they are not entitled to unlimited political spending. Also corporations are not allowed to skirt the due process of individuals by going to arbitration; class action lawsuits are the means to reign in corporate abuse.

On gay marriage and abortion. Let people decide what to do in private with their own bodies. The state should stay out of it.

On drugs. MJ is a gateway drug. No junkie started off their substance abuse with a needle. Drugs should not be legalized.

On guns. I own them and use them for hunting and protection. I feel some level of federal regulation and advanced background checks is appropriate. I feel the government has a duty to protect its citizens so registering firearms and ensuring they don't end up in the wrong hands is appropriate. I feel that if both sides of the debate got together and found a common ground without the NRA then it would likely lead to some compromise.

On business regulations. The government should protect the common man above all else. Our current state allows the highest bidder to win favor. The market is controlled by the highest bidder so a laisez fare approach will not work. You need government to work for the common man and limit corporate abuse.

On the environment. If we don't protect our planet we are in for a rude awakening. Look at the filth in China, Russia and India. Some day soon their environmental abuse will catch up to them and will impact their economy. If we can prevent degradation from happening here we are ahead of our competitors and will survive. China has some of the worst air pollution in the world and it will eventually catch up with the health of their population.

Last edited:
Much like all conservatives view their world as a constant attack by brown people.

Painting me as a liberal is kinda humorous. I am straight down the middle and the only thing I follow is what actually improves the lives of the vast majority. I want some serious reform of the SSDI/ SSI systems because the amount of corruption and BS I see on a daily basis is astonishing. If I could choose any other job it would be to be an investigator for fraudulent disability claims.

Next I would reform welfare. I know someone who was on food stamps and welfare growing up who is now a top cancer researchers. It's a program that helps many but it suffers from abuse. If I could reform the system you would get two consecutive years of benefits while looking for work; eight years lifetime cap. If you fail to find work then benefits stop and you can only reapply after a year. I bet that would end a lot of legacy welfare.

On corporations. They are NOT people and they are not entitled to unlimited political spending. Also corporations are not allowed to skirt the due process of individuals by going to arbitration; class action lawsuits are the means to reign on corporate abuse.

On gay marriage and abortion. Let people decide what to do in private with their own bodies. The state should stay out of it.

On drugs. MJ is a gateway drug. No junkie started off their substance abuse with a needle. Drugs should not be legalized.

On guns. I own them and use them for hunting and protection. I feel some level of federal regulation and advanced background checks is appropriate. I feel the government has a duty to protect its citizens so registering firearms and ensuring they don't end up in the wrong hands is appropriate. I feel that if both sides of the debate got together and found a common ground without the NRA then it would likely lead to some compromise.

On business regulations. The government should protect the common man above all else. Our current state allows the highest bidder to win favor. The market is controlled by the highest bidder so a laisez fare approach will not work. You need government to work for the common man and limit corporate abuse.

On the environment. If we don't protect our planet we are in for a rude awakening. Look at the filth in China, Russia and India. Some day soon their environmental abuse will catch up to them and will impact their economy. If we can prevent degradation from happening here we are ahead of our competitors and will survive. China has some of the worst air pollution in the world and it will eventually catch up with the health of their population.
I'm going to vote for you next cycle. But the first statement is out of line. Are there racist conservatives? Hell yeah... but a very very small percent. I'd argue that there is an equal number of racist liberals.

You disagree with a view and immediately attack calling someone a racist, stupid, xenophobe. That playbook has become stale and in my opinion, is the biggest (perhaps only) positive of this whole election.

So if I said "all blacks are lazy, Jews are greedy and Mexicans smell" would that be racist or prejudice? Apparently by your definition no. I wasn't attacking ligament but merely pointing out the fact that, aside from his statement being unsupported by evidence and evidence to the contrary, his statement was a blanket characterization of vast swaths of people.

Would I ask a Muslim to leave their faith at the door? Yes, I would, just as I would ask anyone. I would ask them to judge and represent based on what is the will of the people they represent and the law as it currently stands.

"all blacks are lazy, Jews are greedy and Mexicans smell" .

Why would you say those things man!?! I'm not voting for you anymore... you ARE a racist!

And I'm also not taking those comments out of context any more than the media takes Trump's. I don't like him as a candidate, but he's not the Devil that he's been portrayed as.

My biggest problem with this whole election is the media reporting on what they see fit and trying to tilt the election in their favor. And that's on all sides. That crap HAS to stop.

Again the media is the real villain here, with HROttenC pulling their levers (NY times especially). Wiki leaks was the truth serum...

So if I said "all blacks are lazy, Jews are greedy and Mexicans smell" would that be racist or prejudice? Apparently by your definition no. I wasn't attacking ligament but merely pointing out the fact that, aside from his statement being unsupported by evidence and evidence to the contrary, his statement was a blanket characterization of vast swaths of people.

Would I ask a Muslim to leave their faith at the door? Yes, I would, just as I would ask anyone. I would ask them to judge and represent based on what is the will of the people they represent and the law as it currently stands.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler

There is ample evidence that many invaders are criminals. There is no evidence that zero of the invaders are criminals. The characterization that some of them are criminals is factual. That they should not be here as they did not LEGALLY immigrate is factual. Surely you cannot possibly believe that of the many millions of invaders currently occupying our country, only 112 of them (the murderers you cited) are criminals?

Re; your comment about our need for their labor. We have a huge unemployment problem in this country and a huge population utilizing welfare. We have plenty of people that need the jobs occupied by the invaders and would love to earn an income so they can get off welfare.

I'm mostly liberal and I don't see it that way at all.

My starting point with conservatives is frustration with how they frame every issue in black and white terms. The liberal values fairness to all sides and will concede that the conservative may have a point on, say, the conservative value of personal responsibility. But the conservative seems oblivious to bigger picture mitigating circumstances that the liberal recognizes as relevant and needing consideration. I don't know this, but I strongly suspect this has roots in basic biology, which is why groups of people always seem curiously split 50:50 down the middle between "liberal" and "conservative". Hell, this incredibly polarizing election was basically a statistical tie.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler

There is ample evidence that many invaders are criminals. There is no evidence that zero of the invaders are criminals. The characterization that some of them are criminals is factual. That they should not be here as they did not LEGALLY immigrate is factual. Surely you cannot possibly believe that of the many millions of invaders currently occupying our country, only 112 of them (the murderers you cited) are criminals?

Re; your comment about our need for their labor. We have a huge unemployment problem in this country and a huge population utilizing welfare. We have plenty of people that need the jobs occupied by the invaders and would love to earn an income so they can get off welfare.

And again your logic assumes that had they immigrated legally they would be immune to crime?

You are kidding about food prices right? When 80% percent of farm labor is done by immigrants and the majority are undocumented you don't think that will effect things? American workers would demand higher wages and health insurance; two things a cheap boss doesn't have to pay an illegal.

I'm mostly liberal and I don't see it that way at all.

My starting point with conservatives is frustration with how they frame every issue in black and white terms. The liberal values fairness to all sides and will concede that the conservative may have a point on, say, the conservative value of personal responsibility. But the conservative seems oblivious to bigger picture mitigating circumstances that the liberal recognizes as relevant and needing consideration. I don't know this, but I strongly suspect this has roots in basic biology, which is why groups of people always seem curiously split 50:50 down the middle between "liberal" and "conservative". Hell, this incredibly polarizing election was basically a statistical tie.
Most of us pseudo conservatives want balance. Obama was extreme in every way, whether one can fathom that or not. After 8 years of trump , I'd vote democrats or another party. History shows a balance of power is best for stocks, economy, Mid East, etc. we need an actual doer

Got plenty of the "you are a racist" comment on the other forum.

Funny thing is that the people who make this claim come from countries that literally subjugate women, behead infidels, have slaves, etc.

Yet somehow they are the first to cry "racism" towards White people. Funny stuff.

Do you have any evidence beyond a site linked to conspiracy theories and anothe linked to voter suppression efforts?
How about this: terrorist and non citizen and voted illegally 3 times. Ouch...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...l-terrorist-illegally-voted-daniel-greenfield

locally our state has required the FBI the last two governors elections due to ballots ending up in democrats car trunks and janitors closets....clearly the state refuses to follow up
Or Complete due diligence.

Or even better how about our prez Obama implying you can vote as a "local citizen" illegally... need voter cards period
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

How about this: terrorist and non citizen and voted illegally 3 times. Ouch...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...l-terrorist-illegally-voted-daniel-greenfield

locally our state has required the FBI the last two governors elections due to ballots ending up in democrats car trunks and janitors closets....clearly the state refuses to follow up
Or Complete due diligence.

Or even better how about our prez Obama implying you can vote as a "local citizen" illegally... need voter cards period
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Check your sources. http://www.king5.com/mb/news/local/...ts-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

Again, they corrected the story. He was a naturalized Us citizen so what don't you get?
Voter fraud is real. Naturalized citizens like this terrorist still committed voter fraud, ie voted three times. Unaturlized citizens may be committing voter fraud, per article. The president advocated illegal voting. The dems believe in open borders. Most civilized nations have voter cards. What's your point? The honor system works, i.e. Ones home address

Also apparently if your dead it's okay to vote democrat...
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/voter-fraud-is-real-and-its-happening-now/

Last edited:
Voter fraud is real. Naturalized citizens like this terrorist still committed voter fraud, ie voted three times. Unaturlized citizens may be committing voter fraud, per article. The president advocated illegal voting. The dems believe in open borders. Most civilized nations have voter cards. What's your point? The honor system works, i.e. Ones home address

Also apparently if your dead it's okay to vote democrat...
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/voter-fraud-is-real-and-its-happening-now/

You're under the assumption that "liberals" (I use that term loosely because these people are largely fascists posing as liberals) don't already know this fact and will "Play dumb" no matter how much evidence you give them.

I figure that you could literally show them a line of illegal immigrants openly voting in Democrat cities and they would still be unable to "see it" because they SUPPORT it.

Remember, these people believe you are a "racist evil oppressive male", so the ends justify the means.

You're under the assumption that "liberals" (I use that term loosely because these people are largely fascists posing as liberals) don't already know this fact and will "Play dumb" no matter how much evidence you give them.

I figure that you could literally show them a line of illegal immigrants openly voting in Democrat cities and they would still be unable to "see it" because they SUPPORT it.

Remember, these people believe you are a "racist evil oppressive male", so the ends justify the means.

You forgot the homophobe mantra.

Remember it goes like this "You are a racist, sexist, homophobic MALE!" (need to yell male loudly)

You get 2x bonus points if the male is white: "You are a racist, sexist, homophobic F'ing WHITE MALE." (you have leveled up your leftist super powers for the day)

You forgot the homophobe mantra.

Remember it goes like this "You are a racist, sexist, homophobic MALE!" (need to yell male loudly)

You get 2x bonus points if the male is white: "You are a racist, sexist, homophobic F'ing WHITE MALE." (you have leveled up your leftist super powers for the day)

I think this video basically sums up the level of liberal logic:

Factual stories and sites...nah I trust Alex Jones the guy that claims the Government has a " Weather Weapon" that creates Tornadoes
I KNEW it!! Ima go git me another gun to protect my gold from them tornado shootin SOBs.

When I get back, I'm going to post five BS stories from partisan sites for each side of the matter.

Sometimes I wish that Al Gore didn't invent the internet.