Electronic Upload of LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LostFellow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My professor has asked me to upload my letter by myself... I discovered that my name might've been on the authorship of the pdf that was uploaded..will the schools see that?

What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

My professor has asked me to upload my letter by myself... I discovered that my name might've been on the authorship of the pdf that was uploaded..will the schools see that?

What should I do?

I'm confused. Someone in another post also said "upload." I thought they copy and paste the letter into a box after answering the evaluation questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
They might or they might not. I am not sure if it matters. Afterall, Your professor asked you to uploaded for him/her. Unless there is a policy that stated you're not suppose to do that?

Aren't you supposed to let PharmCAS know whether the content of LoR is disclosed to you or not? I mean, if you checked that box and if it's yourself who submitted it .... it doesn't add up I don't think :(

They might or they might not. I am not sure if it matters. Afterall, Your professor asked you to uploaded for him/her. Unless there is a policy that stated you're not suppose to do that?

Then they are making a baseless assumption. Your professor could be using your laptop to send it in?

If you are worried about it, then you should ask pharmcas to take off that letter. Ask your professor to send in another one.

Thanks for the replies. They wouldn't let me take it off today when I called. They said the letter writer themselves will have to call and have it opened/edited again. But my letter writer said that if asked, he'll say that it was converted to pdf and uploaded from my computer by him since he is computer challenged and he can't convert to a pdf file- it looks better on pdf apparently...