eligibilty exam of canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoshem

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
I`m new in Canada. I`m looking for some information about EE for foreing dentists.which books should I study. can somebody who already take EE help me. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

thank u for your help. I know about ACFD and its references. I was asking about other books. I heard bout dental decks it`s enough for EE? and if someone has already take the exam how were the questions, easy, clinical cases .......?
I`m a pediatric dentist and I want to know if I have chance with this exam. thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank u for your help. I know about ACFD and its references. I was asking about other books. I heard bout dental decks it`s enough for EE? and if someone has already take the exam how were the questions, easy, clinical cases .......?
I`m a pediatric dentist and I want to know if I have chance with this exam. thank you.

nothing is enough for EE, at the least the dental decks
I took it several times with best grade of 87 and as you can see I study in the USA.
all the books I studied form I picked them up from ACFD list - the choice is yours...
Just to tell you I went for NBDE part II without a single day of studying just because I had worked on EE, so you can imagine how hard the exam is. Also it is very common for EE, people to have questions before the exam and to take it with only two months of "study" - impossible unless someone is a genius. Good luck

thank you poumpy, I appreciate what you have done to get this grade. I know it`s really a hard work because I was in France and I know what studing in different languge mean. but why didn`t you apply for canadian faculties? you have a great score.