EM-Arrowhead rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERdoc2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an e-mail that basically said they reviewed my application and could not offer me an interview at this time, but they will keep it on file if any spots become available in the future. Is this a complete rejection? Or does it mean they might really offer me an invite in the future? I have an audition rotation there in November, if I do a great job do you think they might actually offer me an interview?

Thanks for the advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Emails like that usually mean scratch them off your list.

I got this email today as well, and to me it feels like a nice way to let you down for a full rejection. That being said, I'd be shocked if they didn't interview you if you crush your away rotation.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do other programs send out this type of e-mail or flat out rejections?

I received an e-mail that basically said they reviewed my application and could not offer me an interview at this time, but they will keep it on file if any spots become available in the future. Is this a complete rejection? Or does it mean they might really offer me an invite in the future? I have an audition rotation there in November, if I do a great job do you think they might actually offer me an interview?

Thanks for the advice.

If it was me I would save my time going to Cali

Email the program director...he'll be straight-up with you. Honest guy who will give you a realistic assessment of where you stand with them. I know they have COMLEX score minimums whether you rotate there or not...make sure you meet those.

Reactions: 1 user
Email the program director...he'll be straight-up with you. Honest guy who will give you a realistic assessment of where you stand with them. I know they have COMLEX score minimums whether you rotate there or not...make sure you meet those.

I think this is good advice.

That's a rejection. They're extremely selective with their interview invites, even if you rotate there simply because they don't have to rank a ton of people to fill.