EM res program at University of CO or CO in general?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcandy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if a residency program in EM exists at CU/CO..Didnt see it in their list of departments, but then again I am not a computer wizz...any input or info would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by mcandy
Wondering if a residency program in EM exists at CU/CO..Didnt see it in their list of departments, but then again I am not a computer wizz...any input or info would be appreciated.

You can get a complete list of EM residencies at www.saem.org... look for "residency catalog."

Q, DO

The program is at Denver General Hospital, is associated with the University of Colorado, and is historically regarded as one of the top programs in the country. From what I hear you get excellent training there (and you get to ski and rock climb a lot) but it's not for the faint of heart. There's always a rumor that you have to rotate through in order to match but I know of two people first hand who matched without rotating in Denver. The link for the program is on saem.org as previously mentioned.
-nn