1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Email From U Of C?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by whyme, Oct 11, 2002.

1. whyme

whyme Member
    7+ Year Member

did anyone else receive an email requesting a secondary? for some odd reason I could see all the email addresses the email was sent to (40 to 50 people)? does everyone who didn't fill a secondary and applied on amcas get this email?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    7+ Year Member

I got it b/c I'm a lazy ass and haven't done their secondary. Granted its a pain but I really should have done it by now.

4. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I got the email too, but there weren't any other email addresses visible. I've been sitting on this one for 2 months. One of the first secondaries received, one of the last returned. Haha.

5. Bounty

Bounty 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

same here!
    I'm actually debating not do it because I don't think my brain works anymore...
    Any major reasons for applying there?

6. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm debating not doing it too! I was going to knock off the other ones I have left first, and then see how I feel about U of C. I was hoping the essays from other schools could be used for them, but it doesn't look promising. The thought of writing more essays is daunting for minimalists like me. :p

I can't think of a particular reason to apply there for me other than it's a great school? They probably know that the people like us that sit on the secondary forever think like we do, which isn't good for us. Heh.