Email or real mail??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gooseHC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi..
this may be a stupid question, but I figured I'd ask anyways..people seem to be pretty helpful here regardless of the question stupidity..I have received one interview request so far and received it by postal mail, but I have noticed that many schools communicate via email. From your experiences, do most letters come in the real mail or via email??
Thanks so much..

Members don't see this ad.

See the <a href="http://www.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=004914" target="_blank">Interviews -- Email vs. Snail Mail</a> thread.

Missed that one. I just found out about this amazing SDN..Thanks for the direction. Much appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey goose,
By any chance do/did you go to HC? I am a '00 grad applying this year too. Just asking because I hardly see people from MA, let alone Worcester on this forum.
Good Luck!

yup, I am a senior at HC now and am applying for next fall

Hey, guys, did you hear from UMass yet? I'm still waiting, but I love the school. Wow, look at all the Massachusetts people in here.

I haven't heard from UMass yet..I got my stuff in awhile ago, but my letters of rec just got there about 2 weeks ago. So I"m hoping to hear soon. So far, I've only heard from BU out of 11...let's hope the ball starts rolling with the other schools...

good luck