1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Emailing Kristy Fong at UCLA

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Pebbs, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Pebbs

Pebbs Member

Has anyone had any recent luck emailing Kristy Fong at UCLA. I've emailed her for the past 2 or 3 weeks and still no response...I just need to check on the status of my file and I have gotten nothing.

if you've had any luck, how long did she take to respond to you? it's really starting to bug me...i know she's busy, but 3 weeks is a long time to wait. i'd call her, but she her voicemail always answers directing us to EMAIL her instead!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. juan7677

juan7677 Senior Member

I never had problems emailing her. She usually got back to me within a couple days.

4. xc1999

xc1999 Senior Member

Dentist
    I've emailed her before, and she usually takes a couple to a few days to reply back. have you tried using another email address instead? perhaps the one your using is a bit faulty in some way? hope this helps!

5. Pebbs

Pebbs Member

6. grettlin

grettlin Senior Member

I email her before, and it is no problem to receive the response in a couple days. But, I email her recently, I still do not hear anything after two weeks!

7. Star Babe

Star Babe Member

probably they haven't reviewd your file yet... that's why she's not answering u... i remeber my freind had the same problem last year!

8. Pebbs

Pebbs Member

wow...if that's the truth it sucks