Embarassed about going to a sub-par undergrad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else embarassed about going to a sub-par undergrad. I went to UCLA I totally could have done better. +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

I totally agree. Only people from ivy league schools should be allowed to pursue a career in medicine. Really makes me wonder why I went to a state school and am now replying to this thread.

Procrastinate or bust.

Ah UCLA, ever second best to Norcal, undergrad or medical. That's pathetic. I'd be embarassed too.

Members don't see this ad :)
tot? hahahaha...and no, i'm not embarrassed

Anyone should be embarassed to go to UCLA = University of Cerritos Left on Alondra. Sad. :thumbup:

Or perhaps better known as UCLA = University of Caucasians Lost among Asians. :D

UCLA=Under Construction Like Always (this is soo true)

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Anyone else embarassed about going to a sub-par undergrad. I went to UCLA I totally could have done better. +pissed+

Geez, why didn't you go to Meharry instead? It seems like you think very highly of it.

Originally posted by CalBeE
Geez, why didn't you go to Meharry instead? It seems like you think very highly of it.

Thank god you're not going to a top ten school.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Thank god you're not going to a top ten school.

Is that the best you can come up with :laugh:

how pretentious is this thread.

maybe meharry will do us a favor by giving cynical a spot in their school so we won't get flooded with these semi-funny threads :D

Why isn't this thread closed yet?