Emergency Department has the most good looking people in the hospital.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emergency Department has the best looking staff.

• Total voters

Lukkie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Agree? The staff are mostly very tall, the men have well built bodies and the women possess the figure of a greek goddess. this includes the doctors, nurses, and the ER techs (EMTs, etc). no other department has as many good looking people as ER, and i've volunteered in many different departments. I can see myself going into this field.

Members don't see this ad.

I disagree. And considering you think LET is a Greek goddess, your taste in women is called into question.

I'm sorry to break it to you man, but she's a dude

letv.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I completely disagree also. :smuggrin:
From my experience it's a toss up between PICU and Med/Surg

the er i visited often..was full of a bunch of fat old nurses..sick

ummm, r u living in the same country, the USA?

haha.. that's funny, the ER in no way has the best looking staff..

I would say many ped's are good looking :p

Last edited:
ummm, r u living in the same country, the USA?

haha.. that's funny, the ER in no way has the best looking staff..

I would say many ped's are good looking :p

ped's would definitely be a close 2nd imo.

The ER I volunteered at definitely did not have good looking people. Some pediatric surgeons are good looking though.

The nursing staff at the EDs I work at are pretty attractive. I think that the ER docs could be too, but the ER normally doesn't call for women to have their hair done and their best makeup on. I would say that the younger docs tend to care more about their appearance than the docs who've been practicing for 15+ years.

I would like to see this magical ER were the women are Greek goddesses :smuggrin:

Agree? The staff are mostly very tall, the men have well built bodies and the women possess the figure of a greek goddess. this includes the doctors, nurses, and the ER techs (EMTs, etc). no other department has as many good looking people as ER, and i've volunteered in many different departments. I can see myself going into this field.

I work in an ER as a tech, and the nurses... not so hot (the younger ones are tho). The docs, pretty hot, the techs, also pretty hot. Albeit i only work in one ER so small sample size.

I vote for the ICU. Of course, I may be biased.

I spent a semester doing clinical research in the ED, and I definitely disagree with this post.

hahahahahahahahaha

the minute I read that madness I started getting flashbacks of Hollander and crew

The majority of the nurses smoked cancer sticks, most of the nurses were older, short (like Lyss...:laugh::laugh:), and let's just say they were past their prime

and most of the female docs...no thanks...I did not dream about any of them at night :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
In the hospital I volunteered in, the Labor and Delivery department had the best looking nurses. They always had cute scrubs and did their hair and makeup before work. One of the female doctors seemed like she kept up with her appearance too! Not too many males to comment on though...

I voted for the ED by virtue of the fact that I work in an ED.

hahahahahahahahaha

the minute I read that madness I started getting flashbacks of Hollander and crew

The majority of the nurses smoked cancer sticks, most of the nurses were older, short (like Lyss...:laugh::laugh:), and let's just say they were past their prime

and most of the female docs...no thanks...I did not dream about any of them at night :thumbdown:

lol! too funny!:laugh:

I vote oncology or nicu here. Seems all nurses are definitely up there (well, the new ones). The nurses in the ER that took care of me when I recently broke my scapula were not only below average for looks but couldn't put 2 and 2 together to save their lives.

I did training in two different ERs. The first was in Burbank (not the best part) and the second was in Santa Clarita. I think the attractiveness of the staff is determined by the socio-economic status of the surrounding community. This is probably because pretty people don't want to work around poor people. Obviously, attractiveness of the staff should not be a determining factor when choosing a specialty. Maybe it is a valid factor when choosing which hospital to work at.

The hotness of people in the ED is directly proportional to the embarrassingness of whatever caused you to be taken there.

the embarassingness that caused me to enter the ED was turning into a pre-med

the embarassingness that caused me to enter the ED was turning into a pre-med

Then I guess the hotness of the people in the ER depends on the stigma attached to being pre-med.

No way. I thought that the ladies on peds (nurses, aides, techs, HUCs) were the best looking out of any rotation.

i had an emergency appendectomy last week and my mom had to tell me to shut up a million times because i kept commenting on how hot the nurses and doctors were in the ED.

Sooo I completely agree!

In the hospital I volunteered in, the Labor and Delivery department had the best looking nurses. They always had cute scrubs and did their hair and makeup before work.

That is because they don't do anything except gossip and eat.:thumbdown:

in chicago, that's pretty true- but only in the suburbs. in the actual city limits, it's a tossup. i see a lot of ER's as an EMT... in the city they're usually just ...angry. lol

:)

Last edited:
I'll have to disagree, ER is definitely not the "prettiest" department. Don't know if there consistently is one, but I wouldn't peg ER as better than the others.

Dude. This is awesome. This is FREAKING awesome. I officially love you.

I disagree. And considering you think LET is a Greek goddess, your taste in women is called into question.

I'm sorry to break it to you man, but she's a dude

letv.jpg

LET is so hott, she doesnt even need to be Greek to be a Greek Goddess :cool:

EDIT: wait...she is part greek tho, isnt she? south american and greek i think....hmmm

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahaha

I'm not short... I'm travel sized!

depends on the hospital I guess. all the nurses in the ER I shadowed in were super hot. they were fresh out of nursing school and ready to get dominated. :thumbup: the young ones are in the ER often because they have not specialized yet, so any nurse straight out of a nursing school can get a job there since it's just general practice.

too bad just about every nurse turns super fat 10-15 years later. they get fattened up once they start having kids and then don't lose the weight due to their sedentary jobs while eating all the delicious, but fatty free food from the pharmaceuticals. :thumbdown:

depends on the hospital I guess. all the nurses in the ER I shadowed in were super hot. they were fresh out of nursing school and ready to get dominated. :thumbup:

exactly - fresh meat straight out of nursing school. a lot of the nurses in our ER actually graduated college the same year as i did. really enthusiastic and all that. a couple even added me on facebook :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: