Emergency Medicine is the best feild to go in to(VIDEO)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Tyc00nman

Just ask this little hottie :love:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRcIfw0B68k[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
tyc00nman ranks up there with hobo

"You actually make a difference. That's what makes my job worth doing every day."
She's hot, and right in one sense - you get to see the tangible results of your treatment right away (sometimes). But making a difference? I don't think so. People who are doing primary care in rural areas are making a difference. Organizers who are finding new ways to expand access are making a difference. Social workers occasionally make a difference. ER doctors? Come on. There is a big difference between saving a life and saving a body...

she is not hot.

ooo tough crowd.

i forgot. everyone on SDN dates supermodels and bench presses 500lbs. how silly of me.

irregardless, i find her enchanting. very natural.

she brings up good points about EM as well.

ooo tough crowd.

i forgot. everyone on SDN dates supermodels and bench presses 500lbs. how silly of me.

irregardless, i find her enchanting. very natural.

she brings up good points about EM as well.
Supermodel? Yes

Benchpress 500??? not quite.

Members don't see this ad :)
Supermodel? Yes

Benchpress 500??? not quite.

what are you at now guy? 450 atleast? i just maxed 425 yesterday w/o bench shirt. im catching up.

perhaps you can fly your G5 jet out here and we can hang at my beach front property...in malibu. Leave adrianna lima at home, i've got some maxim models that want to do keg-stands with us.

what are you at now guy? 450 atleast? i just maxed 425 yesterday w/o bench shirt. im catching up.

perhaps you can fly your G5 jet out here and we can hang at my beach front property...in malibu. Leave adrianna lima at home, i've got some maxim models that want to do keg-stands with us.
395...dude im a weakling.

internettoughguyth0.jpg

shes alrite..normal gal i guess. but who am i to talk, i look like william hung

wow you guys really think she is normal looking huh?

i think i've been dating too many dumb models and im bored of them now. she looks like that girl from House to me...dr. cameron or whatever:

jennifermorrison.jpg

maybe its the turtleneck thingy...but somethings just not clicking for me.

Maybe she looks better naked??

i think i've been dating too many dumb models and im bored of them now. she looks like that girl from House to me...dr. cameron or whatever:

jennifermorrison.jpg

wow. not even close. i double checked just to make sure i wasnt going crazy...i see zero resemblance whatsoever....and if i was dr. cameron from house i would be offended, she IS sexy.

jennifermorrison.jpg
i dont see it. and i date petite hotties too man..and you dont see me going all crazy with my taste of woman. ladies love the william hung look

jennifermorrison.jpg
now this is definitely boinkable:thumbup:

yeah, u are on one bro

dr cameron is shaggin the aussie irl

ps, if you're a meathead, you should not be able to post.

I wonder if any of you sexist men ACTUALLY have girlfriends. I'm guessing none.

i'd like to dunk on her if you know what i mean

what world do you live in??sexist men always have women. so do *******s and d-bags. get with the program..and the whole "girlfriend" thing...not for me. most people i know got beezies, not "girlfriends".

what world do you live in??sexist men always have women. so do *******s and d-bags. get with the program..and the whole "girlfriend" thing...not for me. most people i know got beezies, not "girlfriends".

Charming.

o course we dont have gf...why do you think we are on an anonymous forum? definitely not seeking advice for entrance into medical school. this is the next e-harmony....duh.

in reality, i've had a gf for over a year. but i will also argue that nothing i said on this page was remotely sexist.

racheal maddow fans...always looking for an opportunity to pull the "sexist" card.

I think that she looks very nice. Maybe even a little too nice. I tend to go for amazonesque plain jane brunettes.