emory - about time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jot

finally heard something from emory - doesn't look like they screen

http://omesa.medadm.emory.edu/admissions

ok i guess i'm dumb because i can't find the supplemental app - just some page to print out. is that it? it still alludes to an ellusive supplemental - where art thou?

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: ok don't be afraid of the magnitude of genius demonstrated - i didn't scroll down, its all there. brilliant.

:laugh:

You know I got the same e-mail this morning too and I was like "WTF is he talking about?" I was half-asleep when I got the e-mail and got to the app with no problem. Doesn't look too bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, I just got it this morning. You know, it doesn't even look half-bad! I was expecting hella essays but it seems reasonable.
later

why can't all secondaries be like this....Less than 100 words please!!!!

ha ha, i had the same deal jot. I kept hitting "save and go to next page" trying to figure out where the rest of the secondary was, before seeing the scroll bar on the right. doing secondaries too early in the morning never works. pretty simple stuff though

oh, as far as emory's tardiness, get used to it. If med school admissions are anything like every other aspect of the school, i'd suggest compulsively updating your application, making copies of everything. I along with any other emoroids out there have horror stories a plenty of school bureaucracy dropping the ball, so dont be suprised if it takes them a while.

ok i completed the app in record time for md and md/phd - 20 minutes and i saved it. i was about to send in the release form but when i checked the supplemental again i either get an error or my information is gone. its no prb cause i have it all - but it doesn't help them out much. anybody else have this problem? i e-mailed them, find out what they'll say soon.