Emory Acceptance letters sent out on the 21st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is patiently waiting to hear from Emory? I really hope i get the thick envelope from my soon to be alma mater. I interviewed on Jan. 31st. Good luck and please post if you hear any news from Coke U.

Members don't see this ad.

pbehzad said:
Who else is patiently waiting to hear from Emory? I really hope i get the thick envelope from my soon to be alma mater. I interviewed on Jan. 31st. Good luck and please post if you hear any news from Coke U.

Ha! I started this thread with the last set of letters, but alas, no love. :(

they've passed me by a few times already, so i'm not guessing this round will be any better. :(

but that's okay. i'm not set on any one school yet, so nothing will disappoint me too greatly.

Members don't see this ad :)
it's president's day
usps is closed

pbehzad said:

I interviewed around the same time. I received a phone call last Friday for acceptance. But, don't fret, your call and thick envelope are coming! :D