Emory feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAmedstud

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've seen a couple threads on which schools have sent feedback to the interviewees. I'm particularly interested in Emory- I saw that some students have gotten letters from them. Have any of you not heard back from them post interview? gotten emails instead? Also, if you did hear back- did you just hear back from the PD or from additional people? I'm just a little nervous seeing that I really like Emory but have not gotten a physical letter stating their interest in me :( Thanks and good luck to everyone on match day!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email from one of the interviewers after the interview, and recently received an email from a Chief Resident to ask me if I have any questions. No hard copies :) Good luck! I'm pretty nervous too.

thanks for the info bubba! also, i was wondering if anyone last year or in past not get in the program even after they got positive feedback AND ranked it high (and assuming they did not get into any of the other programs they ranked higher).

less than 3 more days....