Emory Financial Aid Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blue128K

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received any kind of acceptance letter (or anything since my interview) from Emory yet, but today I received an email about financial aid and that my file is incomplete blah blah...

It also says something about "accepted students receiving this website ID and if I haven't received one yet I should soon.

Anyone else get this? Any idea if this means a possible acceptance letter soon?

Or are they just toying with me?

Members don't see this ad.

maybe your letter is coming? I didn't get an email about my file being incomplete, but I did get a letter from fin. aid telling me to submit things when I already had. I don't know if this is even any help to you but...

I just got the same email today! I interviewed a couple of months ago and havn't heard a word from them until today...maybe its just wishful thinking but i don't see why they would process financial aid packets for people who are waitlisted/rejectd....

Members don't see this ad :)
Financial Aid is usually separate from admissions. The office wants everyone to file with them regardless of admit status because if you do get admitted they have all your stuff processed and you'll actually be able to get money. I think everyone got that e-mail because I got it too and I interviewed way back in October.

Siggghhhh....I figured that was the case.

It was at least nice to hear SOMETHING from Emory though.

aww man... i didn't get anything... maybe you should take it as a good sign, in which case i should not get my hopes up about tuesday.

I haven't been accepted yet either, and I've received this e-mail every Sunday for the last 3 weeks. I think they just send it to everyone who has filled out financial aid forms and hasn't completed them, regardless of admission status.

I haven't gotten the e-mail, but I also haven't submitted my forms, yet.

I am getting the emails.

For those who are not, have you filed your FAFSA and listed Emory on it yet? For those who are, have you filed the FAFSA? I am guessing this does not say anything about whether we will be accepted, they are probably just sending this to anyone who listed them on their FAFSA.

I am getting the emails.

For those who are not, have you filed your FAFSA and listed Emory on it yet? For those who are, have you filed the FAFSA? I am guessing this does not say anything about whether we will be accepted, they are probably just sending this to anyone who listed them on their FAFSA.

I haven't filled out the FAFSA, yet, and have not gotten the e-mails.

Yep, I have received the e-mails and have completed the FAFSA and College Board financial aid applications.

Ok maybe the email was only sent to people who listed them on FAFSA. I haven't filed my FAFSA yet (doing it today), which may be why I didn't get the email.

I submitted the FAFSA but not the collegeboard